I made the garden spider boy. He doesn’t have a name but that’s okay.
He’s a massive but spindly guy—he probably tops seven feet high if he stretches. It’s hard to find people who aren’t really nervous around the poor guy. I mean, it’s a seven foot spider. But he’s super gentle and sweet and is definitely a “flight” in a “fight or flight” situation.
He’s very knowledgeable about plants in general, though he like flowering vines a lot. He’s a huge nerd when it comes to plants, and has turned a good portion of his apartment’s roof into a miniature greenhouse.
He doesn’t talk too much, and many people assume he’s shy, but he’s really not, and is open to talking about pretty much everything. Eventually, though, the conversation is going to turn back to crossbreeding foliage of some sort.
- dizzyizzy246 likes this
- unabletofindname reblogged this from sketchy-sketchy
- unabletofindname likes this
- argason likes this
- theopholousdumedd said:oh no kawaii
- giapetisfangirlin reblogged this from sketchy-sketchy
- obsessiveimagination likes this
- copperbeard likes this
- dktragonizer likes this
- sketchy-sketchy posted this